If you’re looking for a way to add some extra warmth and ambiance to your backyard, an outdoor fireplace might be the perfect solution. Outdoor fireplaces provide not only warmth but they’re also a focal point for your outdoor living space.
There are a variety of different outdoor fireplaces to choose from, so it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. We will go over the different types of outdoor fireplaces and help you decide which one is best for your backyard!
What’s the Best Outdoor Fireplace for You?
A mini fireplace is perfect for small patios or balconies. They’re smaller than other outdoor fireplaces, so you can fit them in a smaller space.
Poco outdoor fireplaces are slightly larger than mini outdoor fireplaces and are perfect for medium-sized patios or decks. A Poco fireplace is styled after a traditional outdoor fireplace and typically has a brick or stone surround. If you’re looking for an option that is stylish and classic, a Poco is a great option.
Mezzo outdoor fireplaces are larger than Poco outdoor fireplaces and are perfect for large patios or decks. Mezzo outdoor fireplaces typically have a masonry surround and can be very elaborate. If you’re looking for an outdoor fireplace that makes a statement, a Mezzo outdoor fireplace is the way to go.
Largo fireplaces are perfect for very large patios or outdoor living spaces. Largo outdoor fireplaces typically have a masonry surround and can be very elaborate. If you’re looking for an outdoor fireplace that is truly luxurious, a Largo is the way to go.
Choosing an Outdoor Fireplace
Now that you know the different types of outdoor fireplaces, how do you choose which one is right for your backyard? There are a few things to consider when making your decision.
- The size of your outdoor living space: You will want to make sure that the one you choose is the appropriate size for your outdoor living space.
- If you have a small patio or yard, a mini would be the best option.
- If you have a medium-sized patio or deck, a poco would be a good choice.
- And if you have a large patio or deck, a mezzo or largo outdoor fireplace would be the best option.
- The features you want: Outdoor fireplaces come with a variety of different features. Some outdoor fireplaces come with cooking grates, so you can actually use them for cooking. Others come with storage shelves or cabinets, so you can store wood or other materials. And some outdoor fireplaces even come with built-in lighting, so you can use them as accent lights in your outdoor living space.
- Your budget: Outdoor fireplaces range in price from $5,700 to $10,500, depending on the size and features. Choose an outdoor fireplace that fits your budget and your needs.
How Round Grove Products Can Help
If you’re looking for help choosing the right outdoor fireplace for your backyard, Round Grove Products is here to help. We have a wide selection of outdoor fireplaces, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your space. Contact us today to learn more about our outdoor fireplace selection and installation services.