Outdoor Fireplaces from Round Grove
Round Grove Products Outdoor Fireplaces are featured in three standard sizes – though custom sizes are always available.
You’ll find that as we offer multiple “standard” options from which to choose, you can truly make the Round Grove Outdoor Fireplace your very own!
Why Round Grove Outdoor Fireplaces?
Round Grove Outdoor Fireplaces: Built to Last
- 18-gauge galvanized steel U-channel framing with glass-fiber reinforced sheathing and factor-applied scratch-coat on all sides, featuring…
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Built with inert materials – No rotting, no swelling, no rusting
- Real, pre-installed firebrick rather than a precast refractory insert that is prone to crack (and eliminates curing time delays!)
- Built to UL127 material standards
Round Grove Outdoor Fireplaces: The Better Choice
- Easily finish to match home or building exterior
- Pre-assembled… ready-to-finish
- Single-piece unit (prevents shipping damage)
- 12″ x 12″ clay flue liner accepts standard sized flue caps
- No separate footer foundation required
- Open access for handling, strapping, or anchoring
- Lighter than masonry block or pre-cast pizza ovens
- Suitable for 4″ concrete slab or 8 to 10″ crushed limestone base
- Instant installation
- Custom sizes and designs available